Wednesday, February 24, 2:00 PM ET
How effective is your strategy for addressing the social determinants of health?
Outdated solutions may produce high volumes of service referrals across your community, yet care teams struggle to address high-priority patient needs because of the amount of collaboration that is actually required.
This webinar will share key insights Activate Care customers learned during their digital transformation, including:
- Why multiple California counties implemented a common care coordination platform for their SDOH strategy
- How Detroit is mobilizing to leverage Activate Care for healthcare and social service use cases
- Best practices from Boston’s safety-net organizations for building an advanced community-based telehealth program
- How Oregon's next-generation Medicaid managed care organizations are learning how to integrate medical, behavioral, and dental care for vulnerable populations
- How hospitals in large systems like Providence St. Joseph Health are rethinking the role of community benefits in their modern SDOH strategies